Thank you to everyone who has submitted a review to the Traveller Review Awards 2020. We are delighted to have further improved our ratings this year. Last year we were at 9.5 and this has increased to 9.6 for our apartments and 9.8 for our cottages for 2020. We've also again won a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2020 - an award we've won every year since they were launched in 2010!
We're not taking our foot of the accelerator though! We've looked at areas we can further improve and have spent the winter renewing and upgrading. In particular:-
- Enlarged Orchard Cottage, returning it to it's layout in Edwardian times. It has a new utility room with separate washing machine and tumble dryer. This enlargement makes Orchard Cottage at least the same size as Applebarn and Coach House.
- Major rewiring in all cottages and apartments. This brings everywhere up to current 2020 EU standards
- New individual hot water tanks in each apartment - no more waiting for hot water if a neighbour has a large bath!
- New Mira Sports showers is each apartment (replacing slipper baths)
- Washing machine/ dryer in each apartment in new utility cupboards
We fully reopen in mid-March and hope to see you again soon!
Welcome to our news page
We're a small family run business. With our girls - Alice and Annie - and our great team, our aim is to send you home feeling relaxed and recharged after your stay.
We're always getting news and comments about Ilkley and Wharfedale - where to go, what to do, where to eat and sometimes where not to eat! So our blog is all about finding a place for all those titbits that could be of interest to guests and folk with a fondness for this beautiful part of The Yorkshire Dales.
Do contribute, or better still, come and stay! Visit our website - click here If you have difficulty in posting a comment, just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll sort things out.
Reduced Prices and Late Availability
Special Offers - Click here for our best deals!